Pressing instructions for 11 oz. Color Changing Mugs:
Mug Master Pro mug press
Idle Temperature: 230 F°
Pressing temperature: 400 F°
Pressing Temperature: 400 F°
Mug Master Pro Heat Press Instructions:
- Tape the sublimation paper with image printed in reverse to the mug with thermal tape.
- When the heat press reaches the idle temperature of 230 F°, you will hear a beeping sound indicating that the machine is ready. Place the coffee mug in the element and close it by pulling the handle towards you.
- Press the green, round button to begin the pressing cycle.Temperatures may drop which is normal. Once the temperature reaches 330 F° the timer will begin counting down.
- Once the timer reaches 0, take out the mug from the press and remove the transfer paper immediately. Allow the mug to cool completely before use.
Pressing with the GeoKnight DK3 mug press:
- Attach sublimation transfer paper with image printed in reverse to the mug with thermal tape.
- Place water bottle in heat press at the pressing temperature of 400F, and close the element around the mug.
- Press for about 3-4 minutes using medium to firm pressure. If the image begins to look blurry, or burnt brown by over-pressing, decrease pressing time by 15-30 seconds.
- Once done, remove the mug from the press and remove the transfer paper immediately. You may allow to cool in front of a fan to prevent the image from bleeding.
Sublimation Wrap Instructions:
- Attach reversed printed image to mug with thermal tape
- Wrap silicone wrap around mug surface and clasp at handle
- Place in oven preheated to 400F for approximately 12-15 minutes (test to determine best timing!)
- Afterwards, remove wrap and transfer immediately, and submerge in room temperature water to cool quickly.