Note: Use the Latte Mug Element in the Mug Master Pro for this item!
Mug Master Pro mug press
Idle Temperature: 280 F°
4-in-1 Mug Press
Pressing temperature: 360 F°
Pressing Temperature: 400 F°
Mug Master Pro Instructions:
- Attach sublimation transfer paper with image printed in reverse to the mug with thermal tape.
- Place mug in heat press on its side at the idle temperature of 230F, and close the element with medium pressure around the side.
- Press the green PLAY button to begin the pressing cycle.
- Once done, remove the mug from the press and remove the transfer paper immediately.
- You may submerge in room temperature water or allow to cool in front of a fan to prevent the image from bleeding.
Sublimation Wrap Instructions:
- Attach reversed printed image to mug with thermal tape
- Wrap silicone wrap around mug surface and clasp at handle
- Place in oven preheated to 400F for approximately 12-15 minutes (test to determine best timing!)
- Afterwards, remove wrap and transfer immediately, and submerge in room temperature water to cool quickly.