Laser Heat Transfer Paper for White/Light Colored T-Shirts
- For OKI 831TS, OKI 920WT and OKI 711WT: set the media type setting to Ultra Heavy 2.
- For any other printer: Start with a Heavy setting and increase to Transparency or Label if you are seeing streaks/smearing.
- Print design on the blank side of the paper in REVERSE or in other words, flip it horizontally. This can be done within the design program or printer’s settings (see your printer manual for more information).
- The paper should be fed into copier/printer with the short dimension first, ideally using a straight path bypass tray.
- We recommend single sheet feeding
Heat Press Only
- Prepare heat press at 330 degrees F°.
- Press fabric first to ensure flatness and to remove any moisture; let it cool completely.
- Place heat transfer paper with the image facing down in the desired position on fabric.
- Using above recommended temperature, apply firm pressure (60 PSI or greater) for 25 seconds.
- After pressing, do not remove from the lower heating platen, allow to cool for 15-20 seconds, and then remove the backing paper in a smooth and consistent motion while the transfer is still warm.