Laser Transfer Paper for Dark/Colored T-Shirts
Note: Do not print directly on 2 Step material. You must use additional inkjet or laser heat transfer paper for light garments or sublimation paper.
- Follow directions included with the transfer paper or sublimation paper being used.
Heat Press Only
This is a two-step process paper. Please follow directions accordingly!
- Place material on heat press, smooth side down.
- Place heat transfer paper with your image face down on top of 2-Step Material.
- Press heat transfer paper to 2-Step material referring to you heat transfer paper's instructions for pressing temperature and time.
- Tou should now have an image on the 2-step material.
- Trim excess material away from your image. (note: 2-step material is NOT compatible with plotters/cutters)
- Prepare the heat press at 355 F°.
- Place garment in heat press
- Place 2-Step material, image facing up, on the garment.
- Cover image with silicone paper or Teflon sheet and press transfer with medium pressure for 15 seconds.
- Peel backing immediately.