- Please note: This vinyl cannot be layered on top of other vinyl materials (but can still be pressed with multi-color transfers). If pressing in multi-media applications, apply the Easyweed Foil material last.
- Cut design in reverse and weed away outside vinyl material, leaving only your transfer on the clear liner.
- To cut, you may need to extend your blade slightly further than usual. Use a very slow cut speed, and take the time to perform several test cuts to determine the best force setting to use.
*60-degree blade is recommended for best results but a 45-degree blade can be used with the new 600-micron thickness.
- Place face down, with liner on top, on the garment as desired.
- Press to the garment at 311F for 5 seconds, using medium pressure.
- Then, flip garment inside out, and press on the backside (adhesive side) of the garment/vinyl, for additional 15 seconds with medium pressure.
- Peel liner from transfer after the garment has completely cooled.
* If it is not possible to heat the backside of the vinyl directly (ie: application onto hat bills), press for 15 seconds with medium/firm pressure.
- 100% cotton
- 100% polyester
- Poly/cotton blends
- Machine wash warm/mild detergent
- Recommend hang-dry only
- Do not dry clean, no bleach
- Wait at least 24 hours before first wash