How to Apply Intermediate Calendered Sign Vinyl:
- Cut your design with a vinyl cutter, on the colored (front) side of the vinyl. Do NOT reverse your image.
- Remove (weed out) excess background so that your design is the only thing remaining on the backing.
- Lay a piece of Medium or High Tack R Tape (masking tape) slightly larger than your design and rub with a squeegee to ensure the mask will pick up the design fully.
- Peel away the mask in one smooth motion.
- Place your design on a hard, smooth surface and rub with a squeegee, making sure to avoid air bubbles.
- Peel away the masking tape to reveal your finished decal.
Note: Heat is not needed to apply this vinyl. Sign vinyl already comes with a sticky adhesive back side which has an outdoor durability of 5 years.