Dazzle-Trans Glossy Finishing Sheet for Heat Transfer Papers - 11.25" x 17.25"
Use these finishing sheets on top of your already transferred design to achieve a high gloss finish. We recommend testing this finishing sheet with your paper and can not guarantee that it works with every heat transfer paper on the market.
- Set your heat press to 350-375 F°
- Position the garment with the already transferred image on the heat press as you would normally
- Place the sheet of Dazzle-Trans, shiny side down, over the top of the image so that it covers the entire transfer area.
- Using the above-recommended temperature, apply medium-firm pressure for 5-10 seconds
- Open the press and begin rubbing the back of the transfer with a soft cloth. You may remove the garment at this time, however, do not peel the Dazzle-Trans yet.
- When the sheet is completely cold, you may peel it away carefully.
Tips & Tricks
- If the transfer paper is sticking, it is possible that the Dazzle Trans has not cooled enough or has been left on the heat press for too long. Reduce temperature and/or time and repeat.
- Use in a well-ventilated area.
- Leave finished garment for at least 24 hours before washing.
- Fabrics may be machine washed (inside out, with like colors) in cold water.
- Dry at normal setting; do not dry clean.
- Keep product in closed package between uses; store in a cool, dry place.