Returns & Refunds
ALL SALES ARE FINAL on the following excluded products:
- Equipment, including but not limited to: vinyl cutters, heat presses, and printers
- Items marked as special order only (not regularly stocked)
- Opened ink cartridges or bottles
- Opened software
Returning Defective Merchandise:
If you feel that you have received defective merchandise, we will request that you speak with either our Technical Support department or the manufacturer to resolve the issue, depending on the type of product. Please read the following guidelines:
If the Product is Equipment
As all sales on equipment are final, we do not take back equipment. However, depending on the issue, either our Technical Support team can resolve the problem and a return may not be necessary or the manufacturer can provide direct support and process returns or exchanges based on the condition of the equipment and warranty agreement.
If you have one of the following issues:
- Print Settings or Maintenance Issues:
- Please contact our Technical Support Department that can assist you with print settings and other system set-up and basic maintenance. The manufacturer may have to get involved if it is a more complex software or driver issue, but in most cases it is fixable.
- Physical or Malfunction Issues
- If there is a physical issue or malfunction of the equipment, the manufacturer will resolve this issue directly with the customer under the terms of the warranty agreement. Coastal Business Supplies' Technical Support Team is not able to troubleshoot, repair, or replace any parts or equipment outside of the manufacturer's warranty redemption policy.
If the product is paper, ink, blanks, supplies, etc.:
- Contact our Technical Support Team immediately. If they are able to determine over the phone that the product is defective, we will issue a call tag allowing you to send the product back to us at our expense and will issue a credit or replacement.
- If our Technical Support Team cannot determine that it is defective, we will request that you send in a sample (or send in the total product with a return authorization) for further testing.
- Upon testing in our offices, if the product is defective, our customer service team will work with you to assist with a credit or exchange.
- If we find that the product is NOT defective, our customer service team will work with you to determine what credit may be available. Credit will only be given for products that are in resalable condition.
Returning Missing/Damaged Merchandise:
If you feel that you’ve received damaged merchandise, or are missing items in your package, please contact us as soon as possible, so we can take steps to replace or repair your product.
- Please check your package immediately upon receipt to confirm all ordered items are included. If items are missing or damaged, please contact us within 3 business days of delivery and we will expedite the shipment of your replacement items.
- Beyond 3 days of delivery but up to 15 days after delivery, we will replace any missing or damaged merchandise at our expense and freight shipment, but any expedited shipment fees are at the buyer's expense.
- After 15 days post-delivery, Coastal Business Supplies is not required to replace or credit for any damaged or missing merchandise in your shipment.
- If items are damaged, we may need photos showing the damage to properly file a claim for credit. Please retain any damaged product until after you have received your replacement products.
Returning/Exchanging Non-Defective Merchandise:
If you purchased a product that you realize you don’t want or doesn’t meet your needs, we’re more than willing to take the product back (with limited exceptions) within 90 days of purchase. Please contact our customer service team HERE to discuss your options:
Note: We do not issue refunds on freight for non-defective merchandise
- Contact us to obtain a return authorization number.
- Send the product back (preferably with insurance – you are responsible for any damage to the product that occurs during shipping).
- Once we receive the product and inspect the condition, we will issue a credit, minus a 20% restocking fee. Credit will only be given for returns received in resalable condition (unopen and unused).
- A restocking fee will be waived if the product is being exchanged.