Coastal Business Supplies, Inc. is thrilled to be partners with two amazing leasing firms to allow you a better chance to get the equipment and supplies you need to be successful! Leasing equipment gives you the opportunity to take on larger jobs, branch out into different areas of the industry and increase your profits – all without having to make a costly, upfront investment.
Please click on the leasing company icons below to begin the process!
Why do 80% of all companies lease rather than purchase equipment?
- Leasing conserves working capital and offers 100% financing. Leasing also enables companies to acquire essential equipment (your company profits from using equipment, not owning it).
- Tax Advantages: Lease payments may be fully deductible. A full write-off over the life of your lease may reduce the real cost of your equipment.
- Cost Effective: Lease payments can be matched to the revenues from the use of your equipment and leasing minimizes the risk of obsolescence while eliminating the responsibility for disposing of equipment at the end of the lease term.
- Provides an inflation hedge: Today's equipment is paid for with tomorrow's devalued dollars.
- Preserve credit lines: Leasing keeps your current credit lines available so your capital is available when you need it. Leasing avoids the use of short-term bank lines, thus conserving borrowing capacity for financing inventory, accounts receivable and other needs.