Laser Opaque Heat Transfer Paper for Color / Dark T-Shirts
- For OKI 831TS, OKI 920WT and OKI 711WT: set the media type setting to Ultra Heavy 3
- For any other printer: Set the paper weight setting to Transparency or Label (usually the heaviest setting in the printer driver is most compatible)
- Print image on the blank, white side of the paper in the correct orientation: do NOT mirror/reverse the image.
- The paper should be fed into copier/printer with the short dimension first, ideally using a straight path bypass tray.
- We recommend single sheet feeding
Cut and Peel
- For best results trim away the unprinted paper around the image by hand or with a vinyl cutter.
- Gently peel the image off of the backing carrier like a sticker. Using an Xacto blade or a vinyl weeding tool is helpful to get easy separation of the layers.
- Prepare heat press at 350 degrees F.
- Do NOT pre-press the garment.
- Place the printed image onto the fabric, facing up.
- Cover the image with silicone paper. For a glossy finish, use Teflon cover.
- Using above recommended temperature, apply MEDIUM pressure for 15-20 seconds. (Reduce time if using Dazzle-Trans with the application.)