- Cut design in reverse and remove (weed) all vinyl away from the carrier, leaving the design you wish to transfer on the clear carrier.
- Preheat garment at 305F for about 3-5 seconds.
- Press vinyl transfer to the garment at 305F for 10 seconds using medium pressure.
- If layering: Transfer first layers with just 2-5 second press time. Press final color layer for 10-15 secs.
- Peel the clear liner away while the transfer is HOT for standard colors or COLD for fluorescent colors.
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- Cotton/Polyester blends
- Machine wash inside-out WARM with mild detergent
- Dry at normal setting
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not dry clean
What is the durability for Xpress Cut?
Xpress Cut heat transfer vinyl comes in a variety of standard, neon and metallic colors. When properly applied to the fabric, the vinyl should last as long as the garment without peeling or cracking, making it a very durable solution for custom designed apparel.
The standard colors of Xpress Cut vinyl are the most popular choice. They can be washed in up to 140° F with regular detergent and fabric softener, dry cleaned and bleached. Garments can be dried at a normal dryer setting. You can’t go wrong with this vinyl!
The neon line of colors which includes neon yellow, neon orange, neon pink and neon green can withstand a maximum temperature of 110° F. Fabric softener can be used with neon colors, however dry cleaning, bleaching, and regular dryer are not recommended.
Xpress Cut Special in silver and gold colors should not be washed at temperatures above 105° F. Regular detergent and fabric softener are okay to use. For best durability, it’s best to air dry these colors, avoiding using a dryer as much as possible.
The colors that require the most specialized care are Xpress Cut Mirror Gold and Mirror Silver. These are great colors for special effects and costumes. Garments decorated with the Mirror line of vinyl should be washed by hand and hung to air dry for the longest lasting results. Don’t wash in temperatures above 105° F and avoid fabric softener or bleach products. If you want to use a washing machine, use a gentle cycle setting.