Easyweed Extra heat transfer vinyl is the perfect solution for hard-to-decorate textiles like nylon, acrylic, and polyester. Plus, with the same pressure-sensitive carrier as the classic Easyweed, cutting & weeding fine details is a breeze!
- 100% cotton
- 100% polyester
- Cotton/polyester blends
- Most woven/lightly siliconed nylons*
* Test before application - some nylon cannot withstand heat.
- Cut design in reverse and weed away outside vinyl material, leaving only your transfer on the clear liner.
- Preheat garment at 320F for about 3-5 seconds.
- Press vinyl transfer to the garment at 320F for 10 seconds using light/medium pressure.
- If layering: Transfer first layers with just 2-5 second press time. Press final color layer for 10-15 secs.
- Peel the clear liner away while the transfer is hot or cold.
- Machine wash inside-out cold with mild detergent
- Dry at normal setting
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Store unused roll of vinyl in cool, dark, dry place - with proper storage, most vinyl has a shelf-life of approximately one year from purchase.